VNC performance

Chris Bozic cbozic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 23:41:12 UTC 2004

Ah!  True!  I'm still getting used to Gnome 2.8  :)   I haven't used
the integrated gnome desktop sharing yet but I hope it has much better
performance than KDE's equivalent, krfb.  The poor performance of krfb
is what led me to x11vnc.  Are people having good experiences with the
integrated gnome remote desktop sharing?

Thanks,
Chris