[Fwd: Re: Run as root context menu - UPDATED]

David M. Carney david at n1zhe.org
Sun Oct 10 17:10:21 UTC 2004

---UPDATE---

Nautilus DOES support scripts, I just forgot to make it executable ;-)

The script didn't work, though...

David

---UPDATE END---

Hmmm.

I read this and thought that would be nice. I thought a nice little
script might do. It might not be "pretty", but it might work.

So I wrote a quick little script and dropped it in the
~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts folder.

Then I went in search of a gui executable to test my little script. I
found one and tried to open it using my script and quickly discovered
that either Nautilus no longer has an option to use user defined scripts
or I forgot how to make it use them.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958