install grub to floppy during install

Dale Kosan dale_kosan at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 10 14:20:55 UTC 2004

Thanks to all who replied, I dod not think I was clear enough. I am in
the install procedure right now on a older p3. The bios does not
support booting from second drive and I can not install grub to the mbr
of the first drive. The screen says I can install grub to any device
including floppy, but it does not tell me what to enter for the floppy
drive, so far I have tried the following all without success:

floppy
fd0
/dev/fd0
/mnt/floppy

I have googled till my hearts content but still no go...