Dynamic MMap ran out of room

Tim Webster tdwebste at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:24:04 UTC 2004

I just included 2 sources with source for each stable, testing,
unstable for both standard and non-US.

The standard was not large enough.
32M
APT::Cache-Limit "33554432";

was lots.

-tim.

Given the completeness of ubuntu, this is not really necessary,
unless requiring an unusual package like:
debian-builder,

P.S. ubuntu works fine with debian repositories.
I let apt choose the repositories from which to retrieve
packages, and it of course choose them correctly.