Critcal error in Firefox

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Fri Oct 8 20:24:05 UTC 2004

I can no longer use Firefox with Webmin.  I have custom commands in
webmin.  One such command pops up a list of users that one can choose
from.  As soon as I click the button Firefox segfaults.  It never used
to do this.  I have removed my .mozilla directory and got Firefox to add
a new one but still the same results.  Basically any page that has a
button on it causes Firefox to segfault.  I'll try a reinstall.  Anyone
else having problems?  This seems to have occured with the lastest
upgrade to Firefox.

--
---
George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca