Correct Way To Disable Loading A Module?

triad triad169 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:22:22 UTC 2004

Now I am a little confused (Not hard to do btw).  I have installed:

Ubuntu 4.10 "Warty Warthog" - Unofficial i386 Binary-1

Is this correct version?  I did all updates via Synaptic doesnt this
give me the most upto date version of Ubuntu or do I need to download
an ISO from somewhere and reinstall all Ubuntu?  How did you
determine:

"Check that you have version 1.35-6ubuntu1 installed"

Andy