USB Flash storage

triad triad169 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:13:12 UTC 2004

Doesnt Gnome plop a shortcut to the device on your desktop when you
plug in and automount in /media directory? As for fstab.  I used this
for mine on Gentoo:

/dev/sda1               /mnt/usb        vfat            noauto,rw,user  0 0

You can determine Device location via dmesg.

Hope this helps.

Andy