Several problems

Lawrence MacIntyre macintyrelp at ornl.gov
Thu Oct 7 18:29:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 19:03 +0100, Jan Kokoska wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 11:17 -0400, Lawrence MacIntyre wrote:
>
> >       * Evolution Connector won't connect with an exchange server if SSL
> >         is activated.  It works fine if you turn SSL off.  That's ok at
> >         work, but I can't use it from a laptop or from home.  imap
> >         servers work with ssl.
>
> And are you sure you actually do have SSL support enabled in Exchange?
> Since it is not the default...

Yes, it was working from this machine when it hat RH8.0 on it (OK, I
waited too long to upgrade...).  Admittedly, I had Evolution 1.4.6 + the
bought connector, and this is Evolution 2.0, but surely Novell didn't
break ssl...

Lawrence MacIntyre     865.574.8696     macintyrelp at ornl.gov
               Oak Ridge National Laboratory
High Performance Information Infrastructure Technology Group
               AKO: lawrence.macintyre at us.army.mil
           SIPRNet: macintyrelp at ornl.doe.sgov.gov