PLEASE

dave dave at rodrig.com
Thu Oct 7 01:38:55 UTC 2004

Scroll to the bottom of this email (or any ubuntu-users email). See that
link? The very last line.....Click it!

Scroll to the bottom of the web page, appropriately titled Ubuntu Help
and User Discussions. You want to enter your email into the very last
field and hit the button marked 'unsubscribe or edit options'.

With minimal effort, you'd have been off the list days ago.

have fun
Dave