Problems Syncing Visor

Mariano Loza marsopia2002 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 6 21:43:56 UTC 2004

Hi!
I cant sync my Visor Deluxe with Ubuntu.
I already read other items in this forum about this.
It is supposed to aperar 2something" on my desktop
when I press the Sync button on my PDA, but nothing
happens.

I opened the Device Manager to see what was going on,
and I see on the USB device thar the word "Visor"
appears there for a moment, but then it vanishes and
my Visor gives me the well known message:
"The comnnection betwen your handheld cmputer and your
dektop cannot be established"

I installed Ubuntu several times and never coul Sync
with Ubuntu as -i could with Sarge o Woddy.

Any help?

Mariano

¡Llevate a Yahoo! en tu Unifón!
Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger en tu Unifón, en cualquier momento y lugar.
Encontrá más información en: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html