libIDL-config

Andy ubuntu at arda.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 20:26:06 UTC 2004

> called nvu.  It requires libIDL-config, but I can't find it anywhere.
> There is a libidl package, but no libidl-dev, which I'm guessing would
> be the one I need.

Strange - if I openb synaptic I can see it listed - even without the
"universe" (unsupported) repositories enabled. You could try enabling
"universe" (settings -> repositories, then edit -> reload package list)
but I believe it's in main so you should find it. Maybe just try
reloading the package list first - you may then find it.

HTH

Andy