Wiki problem

Martin Maney ubuntu at two14.net
Wed Oct 6 17:43:03 UTC 2004

Every time I do a text search ont he wiki, it crashes after displaying
some results - looks like maybe it's trying to process one more matching
file than actually exists?  Dies with Type Error: iteration over
non-sequence in quoteFilename, passed a None as the filename.

It appears to be consistent - any search of the full text I've tried
gets this.

--
The most effective way to get information from usenet is not to ask
a question; it is to post incorrect information.  -- Aahz's Law