Nvidia driver on amd64

Ravi Sharma rsharma_rv at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:56:42 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the quick reply.

I did 'uname -r' and my kernel is 2.6.8.1-2-amd64-generic but I cannot find linux-headers for this kernel in the synaptic. It has headers for 2.6.8.1-12 and 2.6.8.1-13. Now, I can upgrade the kernel but I do not know how to do it in ubuntu. I have compiled kernels before in gentoo but I am very new to Ubuntu. What should I do?

-Ravi