New Parted ISO, MD5SUMS, --it boots! (WAS: Grub Error 18)

Bob D. bob_beyng553 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 13:21:17 UTC 2004

Thank you Colin. I had just checked the MD5SUMS of the ISO I downloaded
last night and it checked fine. I then checked the ISO I pulled down
over the weekend (this one won't make a bootable CD). The MD5SUMS on
this ISO also checked fine (?). Both the ISO's are the same size at 519
MB. Whatever the issue, I can confirm the ISO from last night did make a
bootable CD. Maybe just a bad disk?

I'm perplexed, but now I can give the new parted CD a go tonight.

Thanks again!

Bob