Ubuntu in VMWare 4.5 (+ IBM X40 installs)

Andrew Zbikowski andyzib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 19:18:53 UTC 2004

> What you're ever should be the header and tree packages,
> kernel-tree-version and kernel-headers-version.

Oy, hows that for broken english. This folks, is what happens when you
get inturrupted while writing email. I think that should read as:

What youre looking for should the header and tree packages.

Anyway....goodluck! :D

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
 A password is like your underwear; Change it