mailing list

Santiago Erquicia santiago_erquicia at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 4 18:04:09 UTC 2004

I don't know if what I'm going to say is what you wanted but here it
goes ....

If you want to have threads on Evolution, select the folder where you
have the emails, go to View, and select threaded message list.  You can
do the same with CTRL-T

If you meant to how to answer to an email on the list and keep the
thread, on Evolution right click the email you want to answer and select
"Reply to list"

Was that what you ask?

Santiago