Hotplug problem...

Karsten Fischer kfischer at bfki.net
Mon Oct 4 13:31:57 UTC 2004

Well, after waiting for about 30 minutes I think one could say that it
is hung.
I figured that it has something to do with my USB-Hub; if i remove it
before hotplug runs and plug it in afterwards, everything works. Some
kind of magic, there. The devices at the USB-Hub: a logitech optical
mouse, the printer.

I don't have the faintest idea what is wrong there....