Rhythmbox and streaming radio titles

Petter Abrahamsson lists at jebus.nu
Sun Oct 3 21:09:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just installed Ubuntu and am very pleased with it.
When I listen to a radio stream in Rhythmbox I no longer get the title
of the current song being played. The same goes with Totem. However it
works with Beep media player (bmp) which makes me think it might be
related to gstreamer.
Anyone else seeing this or have a solution to the problem?

I've tried the stations that comes pre-selected with Rhythmbox + a
couple of others.

TIA,
/petter

PS. I actually noticed the same behaviour in Debian Sid with gnome 2.8.