Call for testers: Windows boot problems after installing

Mariano Loza marsopia2002 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Oct 3 11:01:18 UTC 2004

http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~cjwatson/warty-i386-new-parted.iso?

--
> Colin Watson
warty-i386-new-parted.iso image didn't boot from CD.
On root I only find these files:
Ubuntu  0 (an empty file)
Readme diskdefinition 232b
md5sum.txt

Is anything missing?

Mariano

Correo Yahoo! - 6 MB, tecnología antispam ¡gratis!
 Suscribite ya http://correo.yahoo.com.ar/