promoting ubuntu

John Harvey linux at monkeyc.net
Sun Oct 3 09:51:38 UTC 2004

Someone asked a question before about promoting ubuntu to other people
and getting some press and this actually made me think maybe we could
all come up with some ideas and tell other people what we have been
doing.

I have been handing CD's out to everyone i meet to encourage them to try
it out and i have also made several blog posts promoting it and forum
posts, i dont know what else we can do so maybe other people have
suggestions.

Perhaps some link buttons or banners might be usefull?  What do other
people think?

--
John Harvey
http://www.monkeyc.net