[ubuntu] Re: HP-722C Printer not working

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Sun Oct 3 02:59:56 UTC 2004

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 09:12:27PM -0400, Gary R. James wrote:

> When I run the command below, I get an error saying the
> package cannot be found. I tried an update but that did not
> help.

The package is currently in the unsupported 'universe' component.  Due to
the change that I made to the package lists, it will move into the supported
'main' component soon.

If you need the package immediately, you can temporarily enable the
'universe' repository in /etc/apt/sources.list or synaptic's repository
configuration dialog.

--
 - mdz