d-i presseding

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Fri Oct 1 13:34:03 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 14:16 +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> I tend to agree with Scott that this will be important for people doing
> mass installations of Warty. I know that we have better autoinstallation
> support scheduled for Hoary, but I think we will need some support for
> it in Warty, even if it's in the sort of assembly-kit form that d-i
> preseeding provides.

I'm not convinced it's a huge win, plus it's a big freeze break with no
major bug rationale. We're being loose for WartyWarthog, but we have to
put the brakes on and concentrate on getting bugs fixed and our release
out the door. This is not a release critical feature, so I'm inclind to
say "NO!".

- Jeff

--
Ooh, ooh, ooh!             http://www.ubuntulinux.org/           Ubuntu!