Multisync packages for warty

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:08:54 UTC 2004

Hi

I have an SonyEricsson k700i and am also successfully syncing with
Evolution under Warty.

Sometimes the application crashes at the end of a sync, but it has completed.

I am also getting duplicate events for calendar and tasks; not tried
contacts yet as the Sony only has a phonebook, no contact feature of
the PIM bit.

Still a good step in the right direction though, and I'd like to
follow how the package progresses.

- Jon