Multisync packages for warty

Ivo Marino eim at mentors.debian.net
Sat Nov 27 18:36:37 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 11:58 +0000,
use_real_email at volcano.xlogicgroup.com wrote:

> [snip]
>
> However, getting the base app and the Evo2 plugin working lead to the
> next hurdle: Anyone had any luck syncing with Nokia phones (especially
> the 6820, in my case) via SyncML? I've read various Howtos involving
> using gnubox to set up IP over BT for this purpose, but this seems
> extremely complex for something that should surely be pretty
> straightforward. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have "successfully" synced my Nokia 6600's addressbook and calendar
via SyncML (MultiSync) with Evolution 2.

Successfully in my case means that I get duplicated addressbook contacts
and calendar events on Evolution 2, I think the MultiSync folks have to
work a bit more on that,

> Cheers,
>
> Nic

Regards,

 I.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim at mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors
  `. ``    UIN 32463141 + JID eim at jabber.linux.it
    `-     Homepage http://mentors.debian.net/~eim/