Muine is mute in Hoary

Timothy Ha linuxmail at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 27 04:17:49 UTC 2004

Rhythbox runs forever when I try to add a folder to its database. I read
on the Net that it's because the folder contains something other than
just mp3/ogg that makes it stumble. I really have a folder with a lot of
JPG, HTM and INI files (albums with HTML-descriptions and INI files for
a windows album-playing software).

I tried Muine in hope that it's better. But Muine turned out to be mute.
It indexed my folder but it's mute in playing. Is it because of a
non-configure xine? I see that Muine uses libxine.

Timothy.