Printing problem

Francis X. Maier franx at qwest.net
Thu Nov 25 19:41:45 UTC 2004

Folks,

I have an Epson usb C82 inkjet printer, plugged into my Airport Extreme
Base Station.

My Mac G4 and G5 -- networked wirelessly -- both run OSX and print
successfully from the Epson using the Rendezvous protocol.

As my Linux box, I also have an iMac G3/350 running ubuntu.  It has an
Airport card and uses the Base Station for wireless access to the
internet.  How do I get it print from the same Epson?  Is that even
possible?  The printer does not have a separate IP (the Base Station
does).

Fran