Burning needs

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Thu Nov 25 10:17:15 UTC 2004

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 25.11.2004, 10:15 +0100 schrieb domestiko:
> A cd-recorder is missing. K3b is no use anymore {I have tried to install
> it in Hoary but kcontrol doesn't want to get installed, so
> goodbye-so-soon}; Arson, who knows how to make it work?; gtoaster,
> eeeeech!; and nautilus-burner, mmm, it's useful for what it is useful,
> but nothing else.
i started a little burning app for audio cds, its still in its early
stages and it will take some time to rewrite it in python, but if your
recorder is detected, you can already use it for burning ogg or mp3.
although i'm still waiting for bugreports from the about 50 users it has
already.
> I promise to keep on learning
dont promise, just do it ;)

ciao