Printing to a remote Cups queue

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Tue Nov 23 18:39:30 UTC 2004

I benefitted from this thread, getting my OS X -hosted printer working
with Ubuntu.

All it needed was the 'Browsing On' addition, and a restart. Which
makes me wonder, should Ubuntu people leave it On by default..
Especially since the comment above it now states "on by default".

You don't have to reply to this, I know the security reasoning. But
still, ease-of-just-working for newcomers makes me vote 'On'.

-ak