Dropping support for Mozilla suite?

Martin Alderson martinalderson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 16:19:13 UTC 2004

I don't think so.

There is very little chance that a fully featured web site authoring
tool will come out of the OSS community for a while. Dreamweaver is
the standard, and it's quite good.

Same with Fireworks or Illustrator, currently there is no good vector
drawing program that can do web graphics (Fireworks is a big
favourite).

NVu is horrible IMO, very clunky and terrible usability issues.

I think at this moment in time the best thing to do is point people
towards a good web text editor (ie: support for CSS, HTML and JS
syntax highlighting) and a copy of GIMP.