merchandise

Louise McCance-Price lu at canonical.com
Mon Nov 22 15:45:46 UTC 2004

Hi

It's great that people have come forward with their constructive
opinions and concerns, which have been noted and logged.
Shango and I are are talking together about various options in Africa.

The Ubuntu Community is welcome to create and sell Ubuntu merchandise,
provided they have prior written permission from Canonical to use the
trademark. Any donations from the proceeds of your community sales will
be welcomed and will be added to the bounty fund to help Ubuntu, if
you'd like to contribute in this way. All our commission and donations
received, go into the bounty fund to help make Ubuntu better and provide
funding back to the community.

We are looking into other shop options for Ubuntu merchandise, so if
you'd like to help set this up on other continents, such as India,
that would be fantastic. Please be in touch.

all the best
Lu