My own repository is online

Markus Hubig ubuntu at pot.ath.cx
Mon Nov 22 04:13:59 UTC 2004

Hi @all,

since I sometimes pache/build/backport some warty packages for my own
use I've decided to place those packages online, so other (brave) people
can use it.

At the moment I have:

* Firefox 1.0 backported from Hoary.
* The Firefox 1.0 language packages from Hoary.
* The mozilla-firefox-gnome-support package backported from Hoary.
* Warty PSI packages (with a fix for the notification applet dehavior)
* Mutt backported from Hoary and patched to fix the tailing delimiter
  problem.
* XCA a nice GUI for handling X509 certificates, RSA keys, PKCS#10
  Requests and RSA keys.

To use my repository add the following lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list
file.

| ## some updated warty packages from Markus Hubig
| deb http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ut8g/ubuntu warty-updates main universe
| deb-src http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ut8g/ubuntu warty-updates main universe

Of course I don't give any warrantys or support! They may totaly
break your computer or just eat you cat. but feel free to mail me ...

    - Markus
except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...