harmless(?) hotplug errors on boot

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 06:12:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:52:28 +0100, Oliver Grawert
<hostmaster at grawert.net> wrote:

> unfortunately nobody has cared to move the old wiki out of the way yet
> it seems.

Hey Oli, could it be that the old wiki is still in place because not
all the info has been moved over? The only areas I'm really familiar
with are artwork related and I know the new wiki isn't totally up to
date yet. I've been planning to do the transitions myself but my
current medical problems have kept me from doing so thus far. :-/

Does anyone know if arbitrary (or specifically SVG) file types can be
uploaded to the new wiki yet? Last time I checked it only allowed a
few different bitmap formats.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu