compiling lt_modem.ko failed

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 17:44:29 UTC 2004

Did you install the compiling tools and kernel headers first?
 sudo apt-get install build-essential linux-headers-`uname -r`

Also edit the KERNEL_DIR= line in the makefile to point to the headers
you installed:
KERNEL_DIR := /lib/modules/2.6.8.1-3-686/build

I attached my debs in another email but they got blocked due to size
limit and awaiting moderator approval (sorry mods if I breached the
rules here).