modem and dial up connection

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 09:46:48 UTC 2004

I only summarised the main steps so if you haven't compiled modules
before you'll need to do a bit of reading of howto files. One
important step is to edit the KERNEL_DIR = line the the makefile to
point to the kernel headers that you installed and you need to make
sure you installed the build-essential package so you have the
compiling tools needed.