GDM woes

Markus Hubig ubuntu at pot.ath.cx
Fri Nov 19 23:34:45 UTC 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Simon Burke wrote:

> For some reason, ever since i installed ubuntu no text has ever
> appeared on the gdm login screen. I never bothered saying anything as
> it just didnt bother me until now when i want to switich from gnome to
> openbox, but i cant see what session is which, as there is no text at
> all..
>
> Any ideas??

No, but this lead us to the question how one could generally set up the
font gdm uses ... im not shure about this but the very inelegant way could
be to set this in the root gtk/gnome config files/gconf.

   - Markus

--
"Vieles hätte ich verstanden, wenn man es mir nicht erklärt hätte."
	- Stanislaw Jerzy Lec (1909-66)