merchandise

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Fri Nov 19 21:21:02 UTC 2004

mr.sparkes,

huh? did i hear him correctly?

that's the first time i've ever heard him archbishop tutu
described in those terms other than by P. W. Botha......hmmmm....

maybe we should let seth talk a bit more.

maybe we should bring up nelson mandela or dr. king and see what is rsvp is.

i'd really be interested in his rsvp.

he'll eventually expose his actual deep seated biases

but we gotta give him chance......
re: sun tzu about enemy excessively negotiating w/out a definitive reason.

out,
~piranha