Evolution 2.2 (Hoary) reset?

Matt Philmon mphilmon at elevatorchannel.com
Fri Nov 19 20:22:51 UTC 2004

I've been running Hoary for a few days, updating as new/updated packages
are released. Today I tried out Evolution 2.2. Setting up my POP mail
account was easy and worked nicely, as expected. Connecting to our
Exchange Server, however, didn't work and Evolution crashed while trying
to connect to it. No big deal... this is just a testing box anyway and I
was curious. However, every time I start up Evolution now it tries to
connect to that account which it failed to create (Exchange) and just
locks up completely. I have to kill it. What I'd like to do is wipe out
my Evolution profile completely which I imagine would fix the problem. I
tried deleting the entire ".evolution" folder in my home directory but
it just replaced it back. So... Evolution has a backup location
somewhere. Where? Is there another way to do this?