Dropping support for Mozilla suite?

Hubertus Hiden hubertus at hiden.org
Fri Nov 19 17:25:24 UTC 2004

Martin Pitt wrote:

>So we have a question to the community: are there any advantages that
>you see for Mozilla that FireFox/Thunderbird do not have? Would you
>seriously miss Mozilla if we dropped support for it?

I'm using Mozilla only for 1 reason. When receiving an email containing
a link I can simply middle-click on the link an the webpage gets opened
in a seperate browser-tab. I really hate having multiple browser windows
open....

If I'd know how to accomplish this with TB/FF I'd switch immediately

Hubertus