merchandise

Kevin Mulligan kevin at teamindecisive.com
Thu Nov 18 17:29:51 UTC 2004

 From a mainly outside perspective, I think this is a hasty decision. If
you know there are complaints of quality being poor, and looking at the
products and only seeing one bland color (white)...

I've never used CafePress (nor any of these listed below). Just saying
that if quality is already considered to be an issue with CafePress,
there must be some form of alternative.

A quick Google search netted me these alternatives:
http://www.printshop.co.uk/
http://www.mirror100.co.uk/
http://en.spreadshirt.de/
http://www.idcle.com/

I go to college in a small community of 40,000-50,000 in Georgia (USA).
There are no less than six companies that print t-shirts and other
memorabilia in this town. There have to be thousands of these places all
over the world...

My two cents.
--Kevin