Just switched to hoary

Ross D smoothrt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:40:49 UTC 2004

Hey all,

I finally took the plunge and upgrade to hoary (AMD64).  I had to wait
until that "SED" error was resolved overnight (guess I picked a bad
time), which was pretty frustrating, but after that, things seem
pretty flawless, I was very impressed.  I remember trying to upgrade
to from sid to sarge a long time ago and had multiple problems.  The
only bug I've found is Thunderbird no longer works with Enigmail
installed.  As soon as I click on a message to read, thunderbird
crashes and closes completely.  But as soon as I uninstalled Enigmail,
the problem went away.  Should I file a bug or is this already known?
Thanks, good work Ubuntu team!

Ross