post-installation error after apt-get dist-upgrade (Hoary)

Gabriel Menini arlequin8 at imap.cc
Wed Nov 17 14:03:40 UTC 2004

Hello, there.

A few minutes ago I made an apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade -y on
my Warty-to-Hoary system.

When configuring sed, I get the following error:

Configuring sed (4.1.2-2) ...

No `START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY' and no `This file documents'.
install-info(/usr/share/info/sed.info): unable to determine description
for `dir' entry - giving up
dpkg: error al procesar sed (--configure):
  el subproceso post-installation script devolvió el código de salida de
error 1
Se encontraron errores al procesar:
  sed

My system locales is set to es_ES (Spanish).

What should I do?

T.I.A.

--
Arlequín                   _o)