Mondo/mindi backup falesafe kernal...

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:12:34 UTC 2004

Yes - the way mindi works it to create a recovery CD/floppy sets.
This can be based on your current kernel - which is really neat - or
on a default stock kernel.  i am having problems using the 686-smp
Ubuntu kernel and am currently investigating.  will post a howto when
i sort it out.  I'le test the minki stock kernel mentioned above and
if it works it may be an idea to put ti in universe.

BTW what is multivers - people keep mentioning it but it sounds a bit scary.

Ben