Wireless PCI cards and archives

Stephen Durham smd271 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:37:58 UTC 2004

I have the same model DLink, you need to use ndiswrapper, there is a how
to on the ubuntu website. It is really easy to setup, I don't even think
you need to install ndiswrapper anymore.

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/support/documentation/howto/helpcenterhowto.2004-10-07.7773155363

As far as the hard drive, you might need to edit fstab and add the
second drive and make a mount point for it. It will be something like
this in fstab: "/dev/hdb1 /mnt/windows vfat rw,user,noauto 0 0"
It might be a bit different the fields that you need to worry about are
the first four: "device mount-point filesystem options." I think "man
fstab" will also give you a decent idea of what is going on.
-Stephen Durham