DHCP with some fonts on the side

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Mon Nov 15 04:22:29 UTC 2004

<quote who="volvoguy">

> I can't find anything to do with a "font preview app". When you used
> the word "will", does that mean it's coming in the future?

No, it's there, but it doesn't work when you double-click on a font file
because of a bug in GNOME 2.8 - it's not registered with the mime system. I
fixed this upstream, so there won't be any problem with it in GNOME 2.10. If
you want to use it now, run gnome-font-viewer <fontfile>, though you'll have
to give it a complete file: URL.

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in MatarĂ³, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

      "I don't want the world, I just want your half." - They Might Be
                               Giants, Ana Ng