add users to sudo file

Roger Scow rscow at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 01:18:38 UTC 2004

I haven't messed with the sudoers file in Ubuntu, but in YDL (and Linux
in general?) to give sudoers sudo powers, you have to edit the file
sudoers using a text editor called visudo, if I recall.

Then, you can add the names of the users to the list.

You do it as root, but I don't know if you can do it as sudo.

Roger