DHCP with some fonts on the side

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 23:11:24 UTC 2004

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:03:04 +0100, Kent Nyberg <nyberg.kent at spray.se> wrote:

> As for the fonts,  perhaps opening "fonts://" in Nautilus might be what
> you want?

I wish it was, and maybe I'm missing something really obvious. A few
specific pieces of functionality that I miss are the ability to view
the full character set of a given font, and the ability to enter my
own sample text and scroll through the big list of fonts, even when
they're uninstalled.

I'm beginning to think that I'm going to have to figure out what
version of Bitstream Font Navigator Corel was using during their Linux
friendly days. Maybe I can get it running under Wine.

Thanks for the reply though! :-)

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu
Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere. ~ G.K. Chesterton