DHCP with some fonts on the side

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:49:57 UTC 2004

Does anyone know what might be tweaked in Ubuntu that I get a
different IP address via DHCP every time I reboot? Previously in
Windows and Slackware dual-boot, I was assigned the same address for
over a year. It's not causing anything to break, but I need to change
my firewall settings on my router (a Slackware box) every time.

I'll throw in another question here to keep traffic down. Can anyone
recommend a font management or font preview app (like Bitstream Font
Navigator) for Ubuntu? It's a real pain to try and remember what all
ten bazillion fonts I have look like. :-)

Thanks!

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu