mplayer packages for PowerPC (umet dependencies)

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Sat Nov 13 13:02:37 UTC 2004

hi,
Am Samstag, den 13.11.2004, 13:43 +0100 schrieb Ivo Marino:
> I have just added this line to my sources.list:
> deb http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/debian/ mplayer/
>
> apt-get install mplayer-powerpc anyway fails due to umet dependencies:
>
> 	libartsc0 (>= 1.3.1)
> 	libggi2 (>= 1:2.0.5)
> 	libungif4g (>= 4.1.3)
>
> Any suggestions? Thanks.
these are all current debian/sid packages....
warty was derived from sid in last summer when sarge/testing was
frozen...
so if guido would compile against sarge, it would work....if you
recompiled it yourself on warty it would work...
or, if you want to live with the risk of instability (and know how to
fix breakages), you could dist-upgrade to hoary, which includes them
already....

ciao
	oli

--