Still unable to create launchers in GNOME menu

Bryan Pizzuti bpizzuti at optonline.net
Sat Nov 13 08:04:20 UTC 2004

Never mind...now it's working. Strange.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Bryan Pizzuti
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 1:20 AM
To: 'Ubuntu Users'
Subject: RE: Still unable to create launchers in GNOME menu

 Hmm, you're not using browser mode.

Incidentally, the "hard way" someone mentioned before, is actually the easy
way when you're going through the lst of installed items in Synaptic and
adding them one by one. ;)

I'm gonna go try not using browser mode, but another difference is I have
Crossover office installed...that tries to edit the menu (I notice it
actually added the missing Debian menu to KDE.

I'm gonna go play with this some more, but I recall trying it as non-root
before and it still didn't work.