Ubuntu Traffic #11 -- 2004/11/05

Benj. Mako Hill mako at canonical.com
Sat Nov 13 05:46:29 UTC 2004

Greetings,

Ubuntu Traffic is a newsletter summarizing the goings-on in the Ubuntu
community -- focusing on IRC and mailing list activity.

I've finished up the latest issue of Ubuntu Traffic which summarizes
last weeks traffic:

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~mako/ubuntu-traffic/u20041105_11.html

Thanks again to everyone who pointed things out to me. Please keep
this up!

I will only be posting Ubuntu Traffic on the -users and -devel lists
for 2 more weeks and most people have not signed up onto -news
yet. I'm going to be switching completely to the ubuntu-news mailing
list. You should sign up to read Ubuntu Traffic in the future here: